Introduction

Background-
My interest in aviation began when I was about 12 years old. My dad bought me a book
called Do Hard Things and we were studying it together over a weekly breakfast date.
During those sessions he encouraged me to pursue whatever future I dreamt for myself
and that was the inception of my interest in aviation. The most outrageously adventurous
thing I could think to do was become an astronaut. Researching that path led me to
information about flight training and that is where my aviation experience began.


Currently, I am an Aviation Management Technology major in flight training through
EFC and slated to graduate December of 2018.


Future Plans-
My future plans are to attend OCS either this June or next, and fly C-130s for the
USMC. My primary interest is in military aviation and that is where I would like to
devote myself and my time. In the distant future, I would like to fly for NetJets or a
similar Subpart K operator.  


Areas of Interest-
  • Commercial Space Tourism
  • Supersonic Aircraft Development
  • Military Aviation
  • NextGen

Comments

Popular Posts